Tuesday 6 June 2017

LO4: Version controls


This is how i organised my versions. this is important so i could go back to earlier versions of my pages if i changed something i didn't like or i gained negative feedback so i had to change something.  This can also be used to show the client my progression








Front cover V1:


V2:



V3:

V4:

I changed the filter on this photograph to fit with indie magazine conventions more as the B&W makes the photograph look more grunge. 


First DPS V1:


First DPS V2:

First DPS V3: 


First DPS V4:

First DPS V5: 


First DPS V6:


I changed the photograph to make Electra look cooler and appeal more to the audience as an ideal self/partner. I also changed the layout to fit more with the conventions of a magazine

First DPS V7:
First DPS V8:


First Title page V1:



First Title page V2:

First Title page V3:

First Title page V4: 

I decided to add a blue colour to reflect her name 'Electra'
First Title page V5: 
First Title V6:


No comments:

Post a Comment