Tuesday 6 June 2017

LO4: Exporting final magazine pages



When exporting my photographs to use on my pages I ensured to export them as JPEG's, this was so they were lossless and high quality for editing/printing.




To create and export my magazine I used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign, these application are used in the industry but graphic designers etc. to create/edit pages by using layers which makes my project look more professional. Also when exporting my product will be high quality and lossless.

When exporting my final front cover I used a tiff, this is because it produces high quality lossless printing. For my contents page and DPS I have exported them as a PDF, this is because it is high quality lossless as well as having ease of sending to the printer, this is often used in the industry.

 I want my magazine to be distributed in local businesses and shops, this is because my magazine is locally based and by placing it in these areas it means that local people will see it and could go to the local gigs I will be advertising. I want my magazine to be placed in train stations (Sheffield train station) as there will be a wide range of people passing through which widens my audience. Also I want to place it in local events areas such as The Leadmill, this because these areas are more likely to sponsor me to advertise them, this will increase my revenue stream. furthermore I want to distribute my magazine in local music shops such as 'Music Junkee' and 'Real time music' this is because we both have the same audience and as my magazine is a music magazine it can be read by music lovers. I exported all my pages this way so they would print in high quality lossless, this is so they can be printed in high quality and distributed in music shops,cafes, music venues and public transport areas to reach my audience.



This is how i organised my versions. this is important so i could go back to earlier versions of my pages if i changed something i didn't like or i gained negative feedback so i had to change something.  This can also be used to show the client my progression

No comments:

Post a Comment